Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) I got great news today... my S5 arrived at the port in Houston yestday and I should take delivery in about 3 weeks. I live in Seattle and we are the last stop on the train!

I also heard from my dealer that Audi usually drops lease rates in December to move cars before the end of the year... even on the S5. There are quite a few cars available in the US... check out www.autotrader.com.

Meteor Gray, Black Interior, Carbon, B&O, Technology and Nav Plus! :eek:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
That is TERRIFIC news!

So, when did you originally place your order? And when had you been expecting your car to arrive?

Edit: Nevermind, I just answered my own question. I found one of your other posts where you mentioned that you were the first person in Seattle to put your car into the order bank several months ago ... and were expecting mid-December delivery.

·
Registered
338 Posts
:) I got great news today... my S5 arrived at the port in Houston yestday and I should take delivery in about 3 weeks. I live in Seattle and we are the last stop on the train!

I also heard from my dealer that Audi usually drops lease rates in December to move cars before the end of the year... even on the S5. There are quite a few cars available in the US... check out www.autotrader.com.

congrats! You'll love it. Just hit 1000miles today and it only gets better to drive.

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
Congrats BMcG! PLEASE post photos after the train finally rolls through. You are the first person I've seen with the color combination that I ordered for my A5 (did Meteor Grey with S-Line/black interior). I have yet to see that combination in any photo and would, of course, really like to do so.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Congrats! Great color choice BTW ;)

I'm surprised Seattle gets their cars through Houston. You would think being on the West Coast they would come through San Diego like California's do.

·
Registered
314 Posts
AHHH, I hate youuuu!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I am in Seattle as well and will be placing an order for a similar rig in a few days (waiting for a better weather to test drive :( ). Please don't order more of these in the area as we wouldn't want S5/A5 crowds on the streets here :) .
I think I'll be shooting for Meteor G. over Magma Red, carbon plus all the options.
I've been waiting for something special to come out on the rig market and noticed S5 at the Auto Show - it is one of the only two options for me at the moment. Externally it seems a bit too big for the sports car but I keep forgetting that it's a GT. I hope it will drive as good as it looks (actually I hope for a bit more yet).
Congrats on your new rig BMcG.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You should talk to Stevie Ray at Barrier Audi. He's a good guy and tell him Brian M. sent you, they will treat you right. I have bought my last 4 cars from them. My wife drives a 2007 Q7 4.2 Prem and it kicks ass!:p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts