53 Posts
These guys must have guts of steel

·
Registered
97 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Well i dont know about you guys but this morning on my way to work i had fun in the snow :D

huge empty car park at duffy park heaps of snow and ice, esp off and jen doing dougnuts and drifting :p

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
no but the guy that was standing waiting for his bus had a big smile on his face dont think he expected to see a burd roll up wearing a suit then start to play with her car.....

must say handled well :D

*did you know if you hold the esp switch off for 3 secs it switches everything off :D:D:D:D:D:D:p

·
Registered
1 Posts
XplOd you sound like an idiot when you say things like that. If Muslims were all about sex they wouldn't have such strict laws prohibiting men and women from mingling. Please do your self a favor and stop listening to the non-sence propaganda and try educating your self a little before you end up sounding like a fool

And don't say it's just a joke because it's very offensive.

·
Registered
463 Posts
XplOd you sound like an idiot when you say things like that. If Muslims were all about sex they wouldn't have such strict laws prohibiting men and women from mingling. Please do your self a favor and stop listening to the non-sence propaganda and try educating your self a little before you end up sounding like a fool

And don't say it's just a joke because it's very offensive.
Your warning has been sent. Don't insult anyone here again.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.