Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day,

Finally got the work done on my S5 yesterday!

Thanks to Milan and the guys from TCCA in Sydney who completed the following mods:

1. Replaced the stock exhaust with an MTM Cat-Back Exhaust with RS oval tips. Idling, it sounds a little louder but very subtle. When it's pushed it sings! Glad to say it's louder on the outside than on the inside, so cabin noise levels are OK with the windows up.

2. Fitted a set of and RS6 20" wheels with their original Michelin 275/35/20 Tyres. As you will see in the pics, they're quite high profile so fill the guards out nicely and ride is not compromised at all. I'll wait for this rubber to wear out before I consider lower profile tyres.

3. Fitted H&R 15mm Spacers to the rear.

Stage 1.1 will be fitting H&R 10mm Spacers to the front (on order)

Will take some better pics in low-light later on.

Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
I love those wheels! Looks really sharp!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Sick dude, Love the look, and nice spot for the pics! Post a vid of the exhaust revs if you can.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Wheels and exhaust look great. nice addition yet still OEM looking, I like.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Well done.
I have the same wheels on order (19") for my S5.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hey Quattro Joe, Looks amazing, Mine due 15-24 november. Maybe we could meet up and compare.
(Also give me a chance to hear your exhaust) ;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Nice rims! would love to have a louder exhaust but 1 of the main reasons y i got my s5 is because of the quad tail exhaust. i have a thing for quad exhausts, they just look mean.

·
Registered
371 Posts
where did you find those rims? they look really good.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Very Nice Indeed :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.