Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a set of S5 mirrors they are used in that came off a car with less than 1000 miles on it - stripped for racing prep.

I am looking for offers over £150 thanks

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
can you just specify how much you want? i might take them off your pretty hands :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Jen

I will let you take them off my not so pretty hands for £175 - inclusive of postage in UK

thanks

·
Registered
907 Posts
Not sure how my S5 would look with two sets of mirrors! A bit too bling perhaps?:D

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
ABZY rather chickist question coming up so beware

how much do you think it would be to have them fitted?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Abzy would be very interested in purchasing these please read your personal message for my contact details.
Regards Golfdeeko

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
golfdeeko would you jump in my grave as fast?????

·
Registered
269 Posts
Sorry Jen,

I've been lookn for a set for a wee while thats a good price as well mind you the time it takes to fit them!!! LOL
Regards Golfdeeko

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
:(

·
Registered
269 Posts
You don't mean that !! Do YOU??

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
really its fine :(

·
Registered
269 Posts
He's not replied to me at this stage, if you really want them, then first come first serve, cant be fairer than that !!
Regards Golfdeeko

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
haha its ok.... if i got them they would prob sit somewhere waiting to be put on and cause i dont know how they wouldnt get used so go for it :D x

·
Registered
269 Posts
Well thank you I just hope he replies !!

·
Registered
483 Posts
haha its ok.... if i got them they would prob sit somewhere waiting to be put on and cause i dont know how they wouldnt get used so go for it :D x
Jen, just my $0.02 for what it's worth… but with your ice silver.. don't think the S5 mirror housings will show very well...

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
thats why i dont want them anymore heheheh :D but thank you your £0.02p was worth £mills x

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Jen,

Trust me this is very very straight forward to fit. Basically using a plastic spatular or even rubber spatular from the kitchen , insert behind the glass of mirror (about 5-10mm and pull forward), do it around 2 sides and the mirror will pop our - the mirror casing basically lift outamd the mirror and wiring stay intact and feed trhough the bottom part of th mirror.

I will see if I can get some instructions on this - I had to previously replace on my S4 and they were very simple.

If your still not convinced I would say 1hour max labour at audi or about £30 at any decent body shop.

thanks

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Now now children....all things come to those who wait... I have a few more of these coming so all will be served...be patient..the next batch arrive end of week (2 more sets)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Sold it helps to have mates that are mechs

ill have a set please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you except electronic banking? ill wire the money to ya.

·
Registered
269 Posts
As I said ealier first come first serve no probs with that however Abzy can you keep me in mind for next set ?

Cheers for now Golfdeeko

1 - 20 of 26 Posts