Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I have the possibility of getting my hands on some of these mirror caps but with side assist.

Can you peeps let me know if you would be interested as side assist is not available in the UK yet.

They will cost around £190 - £220 including delivery.

The standard S5 mirrors (without side assist) are available and I have the last couple of sets now.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
did you sell any on ebay?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I actually just bought a pair off you on ebay but just realized that my car will have side assist (standard on 09 tech pack) and was wondering if I could get a refund. It will be much appreciated and if you make the group buy for side assist mirrors ill def make the purchase off of you.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I actually just bought a pair off you on ebay but just realized that my car will have side assist (standard on 09 tech pack) and was wondering if I could get a refund. It will be much appreciated and if you make the group buy for side assist mirrors ill def make the purchase off of you.
Abzy, is this group guy still on? I am interested in a set of S5 silver mirror caps with side assist. Thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I would like to replace my side mirror caps, would it be easy to do myself? what are the procedure for removing and replacing the caps?

any help would be appreciated, thanks

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts