1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Hahaa, actually that's happened to my bro when he first got the MK2 TT Roadster, he was lost and parked up outside a salon to get directions, seconds later and all the ladies came out and were like ooooh what a lovely car etc etc....

LOL

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hahah n/c :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Strangely enough my wife says she DOESN'T like my car!!. Might be something to do with the fact that I can no longer pick up her 80 year old mum and dad and bring them over for the week end cos they can't climb over the front seats to get in the back :D:D:D. Result!!! Well......every cloud.....and all that! Mind you, she doesn't think twice about using mine instead of hers when I go away on business.:mad:

·
Registered
204 Posts
# one is right on. When I was scrolling down and saw # two I was about to say WTF... then I saw the reason why... that is funny.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Mother I'd Love to F....... have carnal relations with :D
It`s actually start from American Pie Movie.

Btw,I like that article :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Strangely enough my wife says she DOESN'T like my car!!. Might be something to do with the fact that I can no longer pick up her 80 year old mum and dad and bring them over for the week end cos they can't climb over the front seats to get in the back :D:D:D. Result!!! Well......every cloud.....and all that! Mind you, she doesn't think twice about using mine instead of hers when I go away on business.:mad:
Exactly the same over here. The only person who doesnt like it, is my girlfriend! She said I should have got a BMW 320i Coupe instead?!? Odd!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Mother I'd Love to F....... have carnal relations with :D

LOL Was just joking - wanted to see someone spell it out! Bearing in mind gender equality (aka feminism) - do we have FILFs as well? Then taking into account some members here are middle-aged (or even older) - do we have GILFs - where G=grandparent. Just making sure we are 'inclusive'. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
TT AKA Texas T*tty F*cker

My buddies gave my 2002 Lemans TT the aforementioned nickname for good reason. It may have been a " hairdressers car " to some but it truly was a MILF magnet. Sadly and even though my wife calls the A5 "sexy bitch" it primarily attracts male attention.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts