Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a quote for my iminent S5 and the insurance amount has not increased from that of my old 2002 A6 2.7T. GREAT NEWS!! :D Here's the infor FYI...

Annual Fee: £438
Excess: £450 (300-car, 100-fire, 50-windscreen)
Usage: Business and Personal
Annual Mileage: 10,000
No claims: 7 years
Insurer: Esure
Broker: First Alternative

PS. I'm 38, have 6 points on my license for speeding, live in Rutland and keep the car on the driveway (my double garage is full of the kids crap and building materials!) ;)

Ian.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I just got a quote for my iminent S5 and the insurance amount has not increased from that of my old 2002 A6 2.7T. GREAT NEWS!! :D Here's the infor FYI...

Annual Fee: £438
Excess: £450 (300-car, 100-fire, 50-windscreen)
Usage: Business and Personal
Annual Mileage: 10,000
No claims: 7 years
Insurer: Esure
Broker: First Alternative

PS. I'm 38, have 6 points on my license for speeding, live in Rutland and keep the car on the driveway (my double garage is full of the kids crap and building materials!) ;)

Ian.
Thats quite a good deal, excess is heavy though. I'm 25 and my insurance is £260 with my brother (28 years old, 6 points, 1 accident not his fault) on the S5, I have no points and one accident just under 3 years ago, but my price is because the company I work for has a fleet deal for insurance. Cover is for 15,000 miles and business and personal. Only thing is though if I want to add a 3rd driver he/she will add £300 to the premium.

Anyone getting a better deal?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.