Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
As I was told, the Car is unsold at this time, but it would be up for sale within 10 days (allowing for demos and show time, I assume). It arrived only on Friday 10/26. They have others on order arriving in the next 30-45 days.
I drove the car today on a test drive and it is great. It has Tech Package, B&O sound, and Navi. There were several thumbs-up cheers from other drivers on Rockville Pike. The Black interior looks great (my choice for my A5 S-Line) and the B&O sound system showed very well with a CD I took-A well priced option.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Yes, interesting. It may have been snapped up after it arrived and I was there. There were people swamring over it as I drove off with the sales lady. Perhaps I got the drive since I asked 6 weeks ago to be notified when one came in and she invited me to come drive it. I did hear the sales manager say to someone else that it was not going to get driven unless an order was placed for one. That would be a real jerk move.

·
Registered
7 Posts
S5 friends in Reston

Just wanted to say. I travel to Reston every other week for business and one of my collegues mentioned he saw one on the street in DC. Thanks to him, I now have one on order.
I chose the S5 over the 335xi becuase of the "touring class" reviews it got, its looks and the fact I drive 350 miles from Philly to Reston twice a month.
~B

·
Registered
341 Posts
Congratulations... great choice.
I hope you get a decent allocation slot and delivery date.
I only made up my mind in favor of the S5 in mid-December and do not have a build date yet.

I have driven the S5 only twice (two dealer demo rides) and the car was just awesome and put me over the edge in its favor.

FYI.. there is a Phantom Black/Magma Red S5 owned by a Reston resident delivered in the December time frame you may see on the road too.

Keep us posted on your progress.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.