Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw my first S5 on the road (other than mine).It was on Springdale Road in cherry Hill,NJ on 3-6 at 9 am. If you are reading this and it was you please reply.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Was probably me...Black car?

·
Registered
206 Posts
I apologize, I had just detailed the exact same S5 from a client of mine in the area. I had remembered him telling me he had an M3 as well. Weird indeed...
that is weird. I'm not real far from you, your work looks real nice. I have a haze on my hood that I believe was caused by the dealership when i took delivery and covered up well with polish. My regular hand wash guy came up short on detailing it out. I'll probably give you a ring about getting it out the next time i step up for a detail. ...big discounts for a5oc members right? :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
that is weird. I'm not real far from you, your work looks real nice. I have a haze on my hood that I believe was caused by the dealership when i took delivery and covered up well with polish. My regular hand wash guy came up short on detailing it out. I'll probably give you a ring about getting it out the next time i step up for a detail. ...big discounts for a5oc members right? :D
Thank you for the compliment! I've got a few regulars up your way, so I'm usually up there quite often.

I'm guessing the haze on the hood is left over glue from those paper covers used during shipping.(Hopefully!!)

Give me a ring anytime, I will take care of ya with a nice a5oc discount! :D

·
Registered
206 Posts
you say hopefully...is there some other (much) worse diagnosis?

I think I saw your Meteor grey s5 client in marlton this afternoon, car looked nice and shiny.

·
Registered
40 Posts
you say hopefully...is there some other (much) worse diagnosis?

I think I saw your Meteor grey s5 client in marlton this afternoon, car looked nice and shiny.
It's hard to tell by just a description of haze, but it could be anything from leftover glue, clear coat problems or rotary burn. Once it's seen we'll know, then different products/pads/machine speeds can be tested on it.

Did the car have PA tags?? He says he drives ALOT with the business he's in, it probably was him. I want him to join the forum here, he's a very knowledgeable guy and loves his cars.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Honestly don't remember the tags. I saw it from a good distance, I was so excited because it's the first time I've seen another one on the road since I got mine (7 months now).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts