Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Members,

Anyone know when the S5 will be coming out in Auto..if its gonna be over a year i will for the manual..does nayone know?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hello Members,

Anyone know when the S5 will be coming out in Auto..if its gonna be over a year i will for the manual..does nayone know?
My dealer called me and said Audi is now accepting orders for the auto. I ordered one and was told delivery should be by May 08.
I'm not real sure about a May delivery but the fact that Audi is taking orders for the auto. is a good sign.

·
Registered
483 Posts
My dealer called me and said Audi is now accepting orders for the auto. I ordered one and was told delivery should be by May 08.
I'm not real sure about a May delivery but the fact that Audi is taking orders for the auto. is a good sign.
cool... does anyone know what's the base MSRP on the S5 with auto in the US? i am assuming that all auto will come with the shift paddles? thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im in Canada,Bc..I spoke to a local Audi dealership and they stated to me that the manual is 65900 but that does not include back up camera and some superior trim levels..not sure what that means...also can someone tell me what they are selling in the US for?I just want to see if its worth me paying the 6.1% duty,PST and GST and 220 for riv fees and buy used in the US versus one in Canada.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Its about 1200 more for S-Tronic.
Audi starting accepting orders in mid-December. No allocations or production dates have been assigned to any S5 auto's as far as I've heard or read.

And it's not DSG/S-tronic, it's tiptronic.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
stwoc and Jimmyz, can the two of you please update your profiles to reflect your location? Are you in the U.S. or Canada?

·
Registered
483 Posts
im in Canada,Bc..I spoke to a local Audi dealership and they stated to me that the manual is 65900 but that does not include back up camera and some superior trim levels..not sure what that means...also can someone tell me what they are selling in the US for?I just want to see if its worth me paying the 6.1% duty,PST and GST and 220 for riv fees and buy used in the US versus one in Canada.
well... the base for the manual in the US starts at 50500 (granted B&O is extra) ... anyway you cut it.. you'll save about 10K

i'm looking into buying new from broker/importer....

·
Registered
19 Posts
cool... does anyone know what's the base MSRP on the S5 with auto in the US? i am assuming that all auto will come with the shift paddles? thanks
Base for manual in the US is $50,500. The Tiptronic Automatic is an additional $1,300.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts