Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone on the forum have and S5 in Alberta? I ordered one in Edmonton 3 weeks ago and I was told that I won't even get an '08 model, mine will be a '09 and it will be at least 12 months. Has anyone ordered one in Calgary? Any idea on the wait?

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow... that's all I can say. I sure hope that something changes and they start getting some more of these cars into the country. In the meantime I will just try not to think about it I guess... If that's even possible. :rolleyes:

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When did you order? Congrats by the way!

I'm picking up my A5 at Glenmore Audi in Calgary on Wednesday. There is another A5, and an S5 there now ready for delivery. I'm not sure how many S5's, if any, they have delivered before now, but I can ask.

A friend of mine just cancelled his S5 order, as he ordered in December, it still had not been allocated, and they told him it would be at least fall before he got it.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've spotted a black A5 (you maybe?) a couple times in the downtown area. And I passed by a grey one last week that I thought was a S5 but I didn't get a good look at it. Besides that, haven't seen much at all!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.