Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

S5 Front calipers and carriers - Upgrade to 345mm discs

4K views 12 replies 2 participants last post by  Dave Kwatro 
#1 · (Edited)
Audi S5 Front brake calipers and Carriers: Fits A4/S4/A5/S5/Q5 Upgrade to 345mm discs
Audi S5 front brake calipers and carriers.
Will fit B8 Audi A4/S4/A5/S5/Q5.

Upgrade to 345mm discs with these direct bolt on brakes.

Good condition, no seized pins or pistons.

The badge can be removed and another put on of your choice.

£250.

See less See more
#4 ·
Hi Dave
Sorry I've just reread the post, you have the carrier's for sale too, if that's the case I may be interested
Cheers
Hi Stuart,

I remember looking when I had my 3.0tdi and couldn't find the carriers for sale on their own, except when buying them brand new and they retail at over £100 each.

My calipers are in good condition, but as you say you can retain your calipers and use just the S5 carriers. But your calipers won't have the holes for the S5 badge holder, which you could change to just an S or S Line etc or just stick stickers, if you wanted, straight onto the caliper.

Anyway, I'm open to decent offers.

Let me know/send me a msg.

Thanks

Dave

#8 ·
Hi Dave,
Just checked out the calipers and carriers, wow ! Look even better than the photos, well chuffed. As I mentioned I'm on a tight budget and for some reason the EBC website no matter how I try will not accept the discount code so as a last resort I'm going to phone and try that way, otherwise I may go for Mtec which I've used before and are pretty good and a lot less money too.
Many thanks for the information and experience it's been a pleasure to deal with someone who's so effecient and helpful, you are a gent.
Cheers Stuart

#9 ·
Hi Stuart,

Yeah, they did clean up well! :)
Try this link EBC Checkout
Does this work? If so, click on continue shopping and add/remove items and the code should stay applied?

Or, here is the guy from EBC who I dealt with and gave me the discount code. He gave it to me on basis of being an A5OC member and if you mention me, I'm sure he will fix you up as it is more custom at the end of the day. :) Dean Harris <forumadministrator@ebcbrakesuk.com>

I very nearly bought MTEC! I was looking at their 2 piece discs. They do 2 piece discs which look nice and prevent warping and they are lighter due to the alloy hub/bell. The price is decent at £375 for the pair - depends how far you wanted to stretch the budget! Also they have 10% off at the moment!

LEt me know about the EBC code, it should work. I wasn't logged in so the code can't be activated by just me personally via email or something.

Thanks

Dave

#11 ·
I think I've sussed out why the codes not working, on the EBC Direct site it allows me to select the USR 1571 Discs and Pads, but won't allow the code at checkout because there's no stock. This isn't shown in the options, whereas on the EBC Brakeshop the USR1571's are out of stock ! Well it's a theory, upshot is if they're not available when I next get paid I'll opt for the MTEC's as I really want to get the benefit ASAP.
Cheers Stuart

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.