Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that on Audi site you only get the MSRP but that amount excludes other charges such as destination.

Please correct me if I am wrong but Audi charges $775 for desination. What other charges do I need to bake into the final price?

Thank you

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Destination charge is actually $825 for the 2009 S5.

Other charges to take into account are:

local sales tax
title & license
vehicle inventory tax

·
Registered
134 Posts
Don't forget the Gas Guzzler tax of $1300 for a 6sp manual...:(

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am getting Tip so no gas guzzler but the savings are countered by the extra cost of tranny.

I am just trying to see if my dealer will tack on some strange fees on top of your normal items. Last dealer tried to tack on $300 for some bs dealer doc fee...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Have your dealer send you the final numbers...shouldn't be too much to ask. I have all of mine including the 3% that Audi so graciously gave me for all of the pain and suffering for waiting through all of the delays. It includes all doc fees and tax/title/license fees.

Now all I need is the car! Hopefully I will see it on 10/10...:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys. I am also expecting delivery on an 09 S5 here in NY in October. Are you sure that there is up gas guzzler tax on the automatic tip? I could swear that my sales order shows the tax

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Sometimes dealers will include a rediculous "document" fee, so watch out. It's normal for dealers to charge a document fee, but I believe it shouldn't be more than 200 bucks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts