Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying out my new wide angle lens and different post processing filters.....

·
Registered
149 Posts
Nice pics sizzle! did you lower your car 1"? Madaudi said that you were waiting for new springs as well?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was lowered 1.3" by accident!
I heard the 1" springs are unavailable because they have been discontinued. I have gotten used to my drop, but I still want to see the difference the 1" drop makes....

·
Registered
149 Posts
Sizzle Alvin at MadAudi e-mailed the following. And I quote

"Currently, H&R is completely out of the 1" lowering kit for your vehicle. Everyone that we know of is backordered on the 1.0 kit at this time. We get our springs directly from H&R and we were just told that they are expecting a large shipment into the United States near the end of the month. We can get you the 1.3" lowering kit for your vehicle today if you are interested in that one"

I'll call him tomorrow to make certain.

I think your car looks great....are you trying to achieve a better ride quality?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Nice shots!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Some of the best shots I've seen. Those rims are sick.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Siz, it was these pics that made my mind up to go buy my S5 back, looks awesome and those wheels are perfect.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
+1

Pictures are amazing, wish I could get shots of my car like that.

Any chance of getting bigger ones, I would love to use one as my desktop background.
SAJ, right click on the pic, Save As, then go find and apply as Desktop background. Worked just fine for me.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Yeh, already did that but wanted it to cover the whole desktop as it doesn't look as good streched.

Ok fair point SAJ, sorry to doubt your IT skills...;) They are amazing pics, there are some wicked photographers on this site, I don't think I've got enough artistic flair to do anything like that and I always feel a prat taking pics of my car in a public place :rolleyes:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Beautiful shots! I love them! Post some more-)

·
Registered
735 Posts
Super pics ! :cool:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
I think your car looks great....are you trying to achieve a better ride quality?
The ride quality is fine and I am actually OK with the look, but the rear sits on the wheel just a bit too much. I think the 1" drop will give me exactly the look I am wanting. If I can't change I won't lose any sleep over it.

Good to hear that they aren't discontinued.....

·
Registered
487 Posts
Holy Shizzle Robin!!!

Awesome lookin pics...I really like the last one.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Awsome Sizzle :eek:

Very,very nice thanks for sharing pics :)

P.S What is your tint in %,and do you have front and back tinted? i have phantom black and have been thinking about getting mine done.

Cheers

Dave.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts