Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

S5 Custom Exhaust

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  joshtimber 
#1 ·
Hey all,

Got my S5 back from the garage a few days back and having sooo much fun driving it now!

It's a catback and I wanted to retain as much of the oem look as possible with just a slight increase in the pipe diameter. I think it's a job well done and I'm very happy with it.

For the first few days there was a terrible drone at low revs. It absolutely killed my ears and my gf hated it! But, don't ask me how cause I don't have a mechanical clue, but the drone has gone and it's nice and quite when town driving and beautiful and throaty between 2-3k (haven't had it any higher as I've got 9 points on my license and just daren't drive spirited anymore!).

As for the pics - excuse the dirt. It's been pretty dreary weather at home and at work and haven't had the time to wash it recently. In fact. I'm gonna do it now!

See less See more
#3 ·
washing it might be nice!

#5 ·
I did take a video on my iPhone by balancing it precariously in front of the pipes, however, the gases blew it off its stand and instead gave me a lovely sounding video with the clouds peacefully moving in shot :)

Seen as my gf wants nothing to do with it i'm gonna get a GoPro HD and fix it up for some nice vids!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.