Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Got my S5 back from the garage a few days back and having sooo much fun driving it now!

It's a catback and I wanted to retain as much of the oem look as possible with just a slight increase in the pipe diameter. I think it's a job well done and I'm very happy with it.

For the first few days there was a terrible drone at low revs. It absolutely killed my ears and my gf hated it! But, don't ask me how cause I don't have a mechanical clue, but the drone has gone and it's nice and quite when town driving and beautiful and throaty between 2-3k (haven't had it any higher as I've got 9 points on my license and just daren't drive spirited anymore!).

As for the pics - excuse the dirt. It's been pretty dreary weather at home and at work and haven't had the time to wash it recently. In fact. I'm gonna do it now!

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
washing it might be nice!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did take a video on my iPhone by balancing it precariously in front of the pipes, however, the gases blew it off its stand and instead gave me a lovely sounding video with the clouds peacefully moving in shot :)

Seen as my gf wants nothing to do with it i'm gonna get a GoPro HD and fix it up for some nice vids!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts