Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, im shay (new here) Just bought a 2016 s5 (b9 v6).
ive always been into cars and grew up around them and I FINALLY have a car that I can mod. Im looking to get a flowmaster exhaust system, air ride springs, and maybe a stage 1 tune. Im focusing more on cosmetics rather than mechanics. I bought my car and within 30 mins of driving it i got transmission malfunctions and found out that i need a new trans (great, a lemon) but Im fixing it. anyway, i have a white coupe, carbon fiber interior trim, automatic. Im looking for a carplay system and a small carbon fiber spoiler. any ideas? feel free to suggest any mods you think would be cool.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Welcome!

How has the transmission broke? Not heard of any common faults. They are a revised version of the ZF tip tronic transmission that would go well into 6 figure miles even without servicing!?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome!

How has the transmission broke? Not heard of any common faults. They are a revised version of the ZF tip tronic transmission that would go well into 6 figure miles even without servicing!?
Hi!
I have no idea, the transmission was broken when i got it and wasnt told, i named her lemon because they sold me a lemon. We are actually trying to sue the dealer so if you know any good auto fraud lawyers id be happy to hear that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.