Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder how many S5s are around with particular colors. So far, I've only seen Ibis White, Meteor Gray and Brilliant Black on the roads around here. I test drove a Red and saw another Sprint Blue at a dealership, but haven't seen any other colors around. Are colors specific to a particular area? Because I couldn't find Sprint Blue in person for a very long time... and finally saw one over at Newport Audi. Ackkk...just 1 more week to go until I get my Sprint Blue in!! I've been waiting 3 months :thumbsup:

Also, I'm just curious, can you get a carbon fiber roof with no sunroof (like the M3s)?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Colour of the car is dependant on personal taste, both from the stealer who orders in the cars for the floor and the people who buy from the factory. So maybe no one in your area likes those colours or just there aren't too many there to start with.

As for the roof it is not an Audi option but I'm sure for a few squillion dollars you could get it made and integrated in or may air-brushed on if you don't want to do it properly, either way

DON"T DO IT

Just my 2c

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It'd be nice to be the only one around with a Sprint Blue S5, but then again...it'd also be nice to see another one too...

:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts