Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
How about a version that folks here can actually read. :rolleyes: (Try this.)

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
It will have to grow on me; the A5/S5 to me have a very 'purposeful' look to them, and soft top convertibles look very 'playful' like the Eos, Chrysler Sebring, etc, which is why the M3 Convertible never grew on me. (though I'm aware it is very popular)

-Ray

·
Registered
536 Posts
It will have to grow on me; the A5/S5 to me have a very 'purposeful' look to them, and soft top convertibles look very 'playful' like the Eos, Chrysler Sebring, etc, which is why the M3 Convertible never grew on me. (though I'm aware it is very popular)

-Ray
The Sebring doesn't look playful... the only way to describe it's looks is "utterly ugly." lol.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I'm pleased there will be an S5 version of the cab but I'm disappointed by how it looks. The shape of the roof at the rear defines so much of the S5 shape and that is lost with the soft top.

·
Registered
479 Posts
The shape of the roof at the rear defines so much of the S5 shape and that is lost with the soft top.
Agreed. That second pic makes the lines of the car look very similar to the Saab convertible.

At least they have made a better job of the roof than BMW did with the 6 series Cab. That is truly awful!

·
Registered
384 Posts
This doesn't look official, isn't Quinty a photoshopper on AudiZine?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
This doesn't look official, isn't Quinty a photoshopper on AudiZine?
The article states its a photoshop, it clearly is a photoshop anyway :D

Doesnt look too bad i guess, im not a fan of convertibles, maybe when im 40 i may consider them.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
The Sebring doesn't look playful... the only way to describe it's looks is "utterly ugly." lol.
Haha I was trying to be nice because really I don't like any soft top convertibles. Targa is ok by me, and even a power folding hard top on certain cars.

-Ray

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
It would make sense being a photoshop as there is no indication that the S5 is being made available in cab form.

maybe when im 40 i may consider them.
bugger. a couple more years for me yet then ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts