Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!! Just joined A5oc today after having just purchased my new S5 Cab! Been doing a little bit of research into what upgrades are available on this quite new Engine for Audi and have found various upgrades available (ABT,AWE,Sportec,MTM,Statis Etc) I am leaning towards Sportec who guarantee an addtional 100HP by way of ECU upgrade. I just wondered whether anybody out there has any experience with any of these companies.

Registered
Audi S5 2011 V6
Hi!! Just joined A5oc today after having just purchased my new S5 Cab! Been doing a little bit of research into what upgrades are available on this quite new Engine for Audi and have found various upgrades available (ABT,AWE,Sportec,MTM,Statis Etc) I am leaning towards Sportec who guarantee an addtional 100HP by way of ECU upgrade. I just wondered whether anybody out there has any experience with any of these companies.
Not sure mate. I have a look into the ECU update but then thought what's the point you can't drive faster on our motorways so what's the point 馃槅.
But there are a company who do mobile Ecu updates worth looking into it. Normally they charge anything between 拢150 to 拢200.
I gave up and left it's as it as in the original engine but if you upgrade to do share your experience .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts