Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the aftermarket is flooded with the mesh style grills but i like the standard grill which matches the original S5 grill....
What i don't like are the fog lights, has anyone seen any standard looking side grills which don't have the fog lights?
Or do i need to speak nicely to someone who has a 3D printer?

this grill, minus the foglights.... It was easy on my RS6 to do this as you just bought the mesh and affixed it behind, but i don't want the mesh grill as said.

·
Sponsor
2,384 Posts
You'll be wanting to make friends with a 3D printer, and someone to sand and paint to match!

I've spent enough time in catalogues from various manufacturers for these kind of things to know such a part doesn't exist sadly. If you do manage it, would love to see it though.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You'll be wanting to make friends with a 3D printer, and someone to sand and paint to match!

I've spent enough time in catalogues from various manufacturers for these kind of things to know such a part doesn't exist sadly. If you do manage it, would love to see it though.
Thanks for the reply, i've been looking for a while and have so got sick of seeing nothing but honeycomb lol.... i have a couple of options for the 3D printing and i certainly don't have any issues with the finishing elements lol....

·
Registered
111 Posts
glad it worked out for you but totally not what i am after....
Understood. I only mentioned it because I obliterated one of my fog surrounds hitting a rabbit at 180kph. Looked at an insurance replacement, but just got the cheapies from eBay while I waited. Stuck with these and they’ve been fine. Wrapped fogs in the meantime. This has been fine too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts