Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, I ordered 2 s5, will be picking up one next Saturday , but did not cancel the other one yet, if anybody interestedi can give my order. Phantom black,black, nav/sat, tiptronic, carbon atlas inlays. Delivery due end of May. If interested send me a private message.will give more info.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks but unfortunately for me its not the colors I was looking for and i also dont mind to wait to have it like I want it to be(well at least 6month). Ill order a deep sea blue, pearlsilver-black (alcantara), tip, sat nav, stainless steel inlays and probably side assist. I will place my order in about a week.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HI Darkprince, it might not be too late to take my order and change it to your spec. The dealer gave me an approx. date of delivery while the car was not yet on the line, it was a status 10 ( means audi has taken the order officially). I made a change in my spec beginning of the week and it was accepted, might not be too late. If you place an order now you wont have it in six month believe me. I was 20th in line at Lauzon and they were telling me not even before october or november, and i had put my deposit end of January 2008. You wont lose anything by trying, anyway its your call, if your interested send me a private message ill give you my phone # so i can help you get it. ciao

·
Registered
483 Posts
whoever take the S5 tiptronic, pls let the rest of us know how much the gas (ontario fuel conservation) tax is :).. this tax for the S5 manual is $250 b/c its highway fuel consumption was greater than or equal to 9.0L per 100 km @ 9.4 L. Anything less than 9.0L per 100 km is only subjected to a gas tax of $75.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hi seifufu, check this web site greenontario gaz tax, it gives you the chart for gaz taxes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts