Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a further 10 sets of S5 mirrors so all those people that were interested please get back.

As before there are as new and came off cars that are stripped for race track use (this time going to UAE).

The mirror caps can be fitted by anyone seriously does not take more than 30 mins and thats if you have never doen them before.

I am asking for £175 inclusive of postage to the UK - please enquire for other destinations by PVT message. These are genuine Audi items see perios treads for photos and part numbers - and cost over £300 from dealers.

thanks

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Last few sets left so OFFER price of £160 delivered that includes UK, Europe and USA.

THIS IS A ONE OFF AND ONCE THESE ARE GONE AND IF (BIG IF I THINK NOW) I GET ANY MORE THEY WILL BE SELLING CLOSER TO THE £200 MARK.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Is 160 pounds including shipping to Sweden? If not at all difficult to put on then I'm interested.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
S5 Mirror Caps

Hi I will let you have then for £160 to Sweden - but payment is by PAYPAL [email protected]

I have sold many of these and they look fantastic and are original Audi parts.

The fitting will take you around 30 mins for both items and I can send you pictures and explain how to fit, although once you got the mirror off it is very easy to see what to do next

thanks

ABZY

·
Registered
441 Posts
If I take a road trip to Manchester and other places, would you just give me the covers? You could come down for Oktoberfest

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi Abzy,
please keep one set for me, will be around Manchester by end of may ... If not I will ask to send them ; how much they will be?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts