Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Also, Is it my car or does the windscreenwasher run out super fast? I wonder if mine is leaking? I haven't seen anyt leake on my driveway though :s
I know that the headlight washer jets can leak - I have have 3 replaced on my car. They dripped slowly and some of the water went into the front bumper so it was not always obvious from the ground that I had a leak. If you activate the jets (they do so every 3 or 4 times the windscreen jet is used) and one is leaking then it should be obvious.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Price seems crazy for just a basic service.
IMO you will just need to bite the bullet and get the service done by Audi just for the stamp so you have a full dealer service history.
When it comes to selling a performance car only few years old like yours, most potentional buyer would only come forward if they see full dealer service. Local garage service on a 4 year S5 gives the impression the owners was cutting corners.
But if you plan to keep the car another 5 years then it should be fine because 10 year old car will never have full dealer service.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts