Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
My 2013 S5 V6 has pulled a Low Fuel Pressure code.
Taken to an Audi mechanic and they couldn't find a fault, so I picked up the car for a test drive, drove it 20kms and it moved into Limp mode. 5 mins later while nursing it back to the workshop boost came back on and it drove for 15 mins fine till the EPC light came back on and the CA started vibrating a little. Turned car off for a min then restarted it and it drove fine for a couple mins but lost all boost.

Anyone had similar issues with their MY13 S5 V6T?

· Registered
2,355 Posts
It is known for the LPFP in the tank to give some issues especially with miles and low on fuel.

I've had the Low pressure fuel pump out of spec, but it was over pressurising from 5bar upto 7bar. But I have the later CREC engine so it has 2 injection systems and is runs a low pressure port injection and high pressure direct cylinder injection. But mine lost all power, but EPC light didn't come on and power returned after 30 seconds or so. I think mine is a different fault to yours.

Do you have the VCDS fault readings with codes etc? Yours could be either the pump in the tank going bad or the high pressure fuel pump on the engine. Possibly the fuel pressure control valve.

These cars don't have any fuel filters! Well they have a mesh on fuel pump pick up in the tank, but it's not really a filter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts