Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Within 3 weeks I will get my S5. I would like to start modding the car with the VAG-Com cable and software.
Is there a "a50c.com" Audi S5 reader from the Netherlands (with VAC-COM knowledge)? Two people know more...

Picture is taken @ the importeur from Audi, The Netherlands... MyCar...

Zwolle.

Attachments

·
Registered
914 Posts
Great car, and great color! I saw it last weekend and even sat in your car I think (I assume there is only one olive green with mustang brown present in Leusden!?).

I did use VAG-COM before (6 years ago) but don't have it anymore (and new interface cables are needed anyway I think).

What modifications are you planning to do? Many things can be changed by the "secret menu" also.

groet

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great car, and great color! I saw it last weekend and even sat in your car I think (I assume there is only one olive green with mustang brown present in Leusden!?).

I did use VAG-COM before (6 years ago) but don't have it anymore (and new interface cables are needed anyway I think).

What modifications are you planning to do? Many things can be changed by the "secret menu" also.

groet
I ordered a complete new S5 because I wanted a Tiptronic car. And Yes; the same Porsche color and interieur as in Leusden.
The mods are: changing the LED on the front: always on (even with the blinks activated left/right). and the new LED tail lights; I want them also to be "always on".

Offcourse I would like to change the TV / DVD settings on the new 3GMMI system. I would like to use them while driving the car (now it shut's off - only sound while driving at 5 KM's).

·
Registered
67 Posts
The mods are: changing the LED on the front: always on (even with the blinks activated left/right). and the new LED tail lights; I want them also to be "always on".

Offcourse I would like to change the TV / DVD settings on the new 3GMMI system. I would like to use them while driving the car (now it shut's off - only sound while driving at 5 KM's).
I have a Hex-Can-USB I use on my A5 (Zuid-holland).

I've done the frond LED mod + rear (non-LED) always on.
Don't think the TV mod is possible without Kufatek hardware.

·
Registered
324 Posts
There is a plug for the OBD II port that bypasses the movement sensor for the tv display. A search on this forum should show it, but I honestly can't remember where I saw it as I wasn't interested in getting it and didn't pay that much attention. Sorry. But good luck.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Try this thread, I have not tested it and maybe some else has but it's a start.
Click Here Somewhere around adaptation channel 63 if I remember. Hope this helps

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tnx. I will get the cable, sofware en send you all an update.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts