Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As mentioned in my previous post, I'm just debating the options I want before I put down my deposit and order my A5. One thing is just eating me up though. I know I want the S-line package because the base model looks too vanilla for me. And I know I don't want an S5, because the gas mileage freaks me out. However, I hate black leather seats; they're too boring and get too hot in the summer.

Has anyone tried to order an A5 S-line, but custom order it with basic-trim seats in a color other than black? If this is even possible, what's the premium on buying a so-called "custom order" car?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
In the US, unfortunately the S-line only comes in black interior. And according to a post by a forum member today, the "Audi Exclusive" program in the U.S. is currently only available on the S5 (not the A5), which means you wouldn't be able to customize the A5 interior. (Link)

·
Registered
7 Posts
A5 Interior

I asked for the same thing but was told i couldn't get any S mods without the whole s-line package ... i wanted the suspension and linen beige interior with my billiant red exterior(black seats are too hot in Atlanta and red and black look to much like Georgia Bulldog colors :)). So I made do without the s-line package.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Had to make the same sacrifice here.... passed up my number one choice of color (Avus Silver) and my number one option of choice (s-Line) because i cannot stand another black interior and both of those come only black. i was told there is no way around it. Good luck to you on this one!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts