Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post, so dont be mean!:p, I have browsed the forum abit and seen pics of the S-line model, however here in the UK, we have 2 options... Sport and non sport.. Where is the S-line!!! Can I get the body kit on special order?

Also about the aftermarket products, is there any available now? like exhaust systems, body kits etc..? I know ABT have some, but not to keen on the fenders/ wheels/ spoiler, however the diffuser is nice along with the front bumper:)

So yeh, these are my questions, alot more to come if you lot dont mind:D

Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Is the S-line for the A5 just the S5 cosmetics?
No. For the U.S. spec S-line anyway, it includes sports seats (in black leather) and also sports suspension.

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
Well, sort of. It includes the lowered sport suspension and 19 inch y-spoke tires, aluminum door sashes, sport seats, and then more S-like (notice I only had to change one letter ;)) features in the bumpers, rear valence, and side flange thingies (trademark pending).

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
... and side flange thingies (trademark pending).
I like that! :D Perhaps Audi might now start using that term in their marketing literature for the S-line and S5. (Of course, they'll have to pay you royalties for each time they use it, which can add up quickly!)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmmp.... Why dont UK have S-Line. I will just get the sport model:) and I will get some R8 side blades maid from special reinforced bubble wrap for light weight:) non of this heavy carbon shizzel.

You shall see my AR8 soooon, and its all going to be Allllraiiiight looking;):p

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hmmp.... Why dont UK have S-Line. I will just get the sport model:) and I will get some R8 side blades maid from special reinforced bubble wrap for light weight:) non of this heavy carbon shizzel.

You shall see my AR8 soooon, and its all going to be Allllraiiiight looking;):p
Hey Dan, just seen your thread about your new order to be delivered in 2 weeks. Are you still thinking of getting the side blades on your A5 to match your R8 ???

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey NikeNike

Thank for your reply,

I can't actually remember this post, Just read through it, what side blades? I think the S-Line is quite nice, with 20"s RS4 or the 19"s RS6 rims with wheel spacers and lowering springs.

I think after that it will be great!

If there new products available for these now? Like bolt on splitters etc..?

Thanks,
Dan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts