Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have been looking through the posts on the site and the s line comments are confusing me - will there be a S Line in the UK? or have Audi gone away from this.

I have ordered a sport which comes with leather as standard - some of the photos on site show an s-line with half leather?

Does anyone know what will be coming to the UK?

Yours confused

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I was in London on holiday last week and specifically made a trip to the Mayfair Audi showroom in the hopes of seeing an S-line in person, since the U.S. won't be getting any A5's until some time early next year. I was particularly interested in checking out the diffuser on the rear bumper that I've seen in various S-line pics. I assumed the S-line would be available in the UK given that the A5 has been out for a while there. But, after talking to one of the guys in the Mayfair Audi showroom, I learned that the S-line isn't available there. Currently, they only get the regular A5 and the "Sport" version (which is essentially sport seats and sport suspension…as explained to me). The "Sport" version does not include any special front/rear bumper body treatment. As for whether the S-line will be available there some time in near future, I do not know the answer. I suggest asking your dealer to confirm.

As for the various pics of S-line seats you've seen, it appears that different countries have different specs for the S-line seats (e.g., some with cloth in the center of the seat, some with leather in the center).

It is all quite confusing since there is not always consistency from country to country on certain options. :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
I'd be VERY surprised if it doesn't come to the UK. Have we seen any Audi Models being missed out when it comes to an S-Line model?

·
Registered
3 Posts
UK A5 S-line model

Hello, I'm also confused as I'm also on the look out for the S-LIne verison of the A5 for the UK market.

I'm holding off on ordering, but I see no dates in the near future of the S-Line model hitting uk shores!

If anyone knows different please can you let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
735 Posts
S Line isn't available on the TT in the UK either - it is available here in Ireland on both the A5 and TT - if you really fancied the bumpers, you could order them from a dealer over here ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
A5 S line

Just had a quick look on Audi Ireland website site and it doesn't anything about a S-Line model in the A5 range??? I'm I not looking in the right place??

Thanks

·
Registered
735 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Glad to help :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts