Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have been in contact with WeatherTech--the mats are genaric--the holes do not line up nor is the mat truly "form fitting". They told me they would have a "custom mat" designed to fit perfectly in the A5/S5 by December. If you call them they will put you on the list for contact when they are available.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
michaecl, I have merged your thread with this one.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
yeah but do u have them...

Stick with Carpet ones mate, these leave marks on your kneecaps! (sorry old joke):D

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Now available direct from Audi (I got an accessories brochure from Carlisle Audi yesterday)

Rubber mats £50 supplied. (front and rear)

load liner £60

branded 'A5' carpet mats £50 front rear £30

Front and rear mud-flaps too (might look quite good) £188 supplied & fitted.

Stainless exhaust trims £55

Retro-fit ipod adaptor for ALL radios £199

Oh and the A5 styling kit (front & rear spoiler, side skirts & diffuser) painted & fitted £1,499

I assume other dealers are doing the same? ...if not, contact Carlisle Audi! (no I'm not on commission!)

·
Registered
479 Posts
I have the Audi all-weather mats, they are pretty good.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I got the front mats and the boot mat from audi ~ $50 and $90 ball park. I do not remember the exact amounts. I didn't get the rear seat mats cause... rear passangers.... maybe once a year :p

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i heard that the reports are they have a5 on them and not s5

·
Registered
677 Posts
I can confirm that they do have "A5" on them. My dealer told me that Audi does not make a "S5" version.
This is true. Mine have A5 on them. They work very well so I do not mind the A5 logo (I would prefer S5 though). No leakage problems during last years winter and the fit is perfect.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I purchased a set of the all weather A5 floormats.. Definitely a good idea! Easy to keep clean and a good grip!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I talked to my local Audi parts department. They said the S5 mats are in production but they don't know when they will get it. I'm tempted to get the A5 mat for my S5. Anyone got pictures of the A5-logo-ed rubber mat? I'm thinking about just a marker and black out the A5 part of the mat.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts