Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:rolleyes: Its just taken Audi a little over 7 months to release these essential accessories with kids as I have,& probably most of you, rubber mats are a must! I'm sorry I dont have the cost of the mats as these were thrown in by the sales department I guess they are around £50.00 for front & back,Boot liner was £60.00 both good buys & I consider essential!!

Regards Golfdeeko

·
Registered
483 Posts
:rolleyes: Its just taken Audi a little over 7 months to release these essential accessories with kids as I have,& probably most of you, rubber mats are a must! I'm sorry I dont have the cost of the mats as these were thrown in by the sales department I guess they are around £50.00 for front & back,Boot liner was £60.00 both good buys & I consider essential!!

Regards Golfdeeko
thanks golfdeeko... is this for the A5 or the S5? i thought the A5 ones' been out for a while no?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They do have the A5 logo on them not S5 I dont know if they will diferetiate the two models with floor mats, anyhow just glad to get a set that fit & do the job keeping my carpets clean.
Regards Golfdeeko:)

·
Registered
677 Posts
did you get rear mats also? I have had the front mats for about 1 month. The boot liner for about 2 weeks and no rear mats yet. My kids are killing the rear mats but not before I really killed the driver mat with winter crud before the rubber mats came in.

BTW, Mine say A5 and the boot liner is almost foamlike.

·
Registered
483 Posts
did you get rear mats also? I have had the front mats for about 1 month. The boot liner for about 2 weeks and no rear mats yet. My kids are killing the rear mats but not before I really killed the driver mat with winter crud before the rubber mats came in.

what's a bootliner? a liner for the boot/trunk?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just order front and rear mats as well as the trunk (or boot) mat for my S5 here in the states. Also have kids and its a must. I don't care that it says A5 as long as it keeps the mud off the carpets.

I also ordered the S5 valet keyring....Oh the fun.

Matching booster seats are next!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

Hi XBR ,

I did get rear mats & the boot/trunk liner is a rubber material same as floor mats it is moulded to suit the trunk / boot I can probably get you part numbers if required ?

Regards

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
yeah part numbers would be ace, when i get my TDI i will need to order them via glasgow

·
Registered
677 Posts
I have mine also. However the material is not the same. The liner/ mat is a different material for the trunk/ boot. The one for the boot is light gray and about 1/3 the weight of the black rubber mats for the front seats. I have the part numbers around here somewhere.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah part numbers would be ace, when i get my TDI i will need to order them via glasgow
Kenny ,

Part Numbers you will need are A8T2 061 501 041 (MATS)
A8T0 061 511 041 (MATS)

A8K5 061 180 SEMIRIDGET LOADLINER

HOPE THIS HELPS BTW YOU SHOULD PRESS YOUR SALESMAN TO THROW THE MATS IN I DID !!

REGARDS :)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
thanks mate, oh i just thought, maybe the TDi ones are different, no matter will ask when i ring :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kenny
Mats just Have A5 Embosed on them I will try & post some pics :)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
anyone managed to take pics of boot liner or mats?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
thanks, hopefully someone will follow up with the boot liner picture

·
Registered
216 Posts
thanks, hopefully someone will follow up with the boot liner picture

Boot liner pics attached. Excuse the dirt, just removed the golf gear out the boot :D

Cost was £60. It does fit well and has a lip around the edge that folds up the side of the boot to prevent dirt getting over the edges. There are also inserts which can be cut out to allow access to the metal luggage tags in the boot (not cut out on mine).

Hope this helps.

Trunk Automotive exterior Vehicle Car Floor

Hood Auto part Floor Automotive radiator part

Metal Automotive exterior Steel

Metal Floor Steel Gas

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
thanks for that! it looks a usefull peice of kit.

will order one when i get my car :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts