Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife's A5 has the linen interior (very light colored seats and two-tone dash and floors in earth-tones) and Audi only offers black or gray colored rubber mats. I need to get something for the winters here in NE Ohio and I was wondering if anyone has found a source for a quality mat made to fit the A-5 interior?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have the same problem as you--I need some winter mats. MacNeil Auto WeatherTech mats seem of good quality but my understanding is they do not really fit--the holes are in the wrong place. You might contact them (WeatherTech.com) or call (1800-441-6287). Maybe if a few of us call, they will get a properly fitting mat for the A5/S5. The mats from Audi are nice but they are imprinted "A5" and I am a "snob" with an S5!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
I just spoke to WeatherTech and they told me that they are in production for custom winter mats for the A5/S5 (perfect fit!!). They should be available in 6-9 weeks and available in various colors. The cost will be $99.95 (fronts only). They will not take an order now but they will take your telephone/email address and contact you when they are available. I am firm on wanting a set and, perhaps, if we get a group together, we might be able to get a deal.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just got off the phone with WeatherTech also but she wasn't as forthcoming as the person you talked to. She admitted that the mat currently available for the A5 is actually the A4 mat, but said that she "thinks they may be working on something". I'm on the list for notification also so whoever gets the call first should make notificvation via the forum...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Sounds good--talk to you in Oct or Nov.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts