Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you have any info on the RS5? I have read a bit but Im really wondering what im going to have to pay and if possible can i go into the stealership now and put my money down for one

·
Registered
736 Posts
Do any of you have any info on the RS5? I have read a bit but Im really wondering what im going to have to pay and if possible can i go into the stealership now and put my money down for one
I don't think any dealer has info on it yet but if they are wise they will gladly take a deposit on the car now.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if i go in there now asking to put money down are they going to put a premium on it or are they going to give me the actual price

·
Registered
736 Posts
if i go in there now asking to put money down are they going to put a premium on it or are they going to give me the actual price
Where do you live? They will probably try to charge a premium, just push back. You are giving them cash in advance, tell them to put it in a money market for 6 months. There is their premium.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where do you live? They will probably try to charge a premium, just push back. You are giving them cash in advance, tell them to put it in a money market for 6 months. There is their premium.
Im down in south florida

·
Registered
40 Posts
V8? I was hoping it would tkae the lambo v10 out of the Gallardo

·
Registered
6 Posts
Deposit

Put mine down this week and apparantly I'm not the first.

£1500

No definitive comment on which engine V8 or V10. Heard rumours of both. Similarly nobody prepared to comment on when but given competition I think Audi may well buck their normal trend of waiting for 2/3 years into the model run before producing the RS version.

The question is "do I get into an S5 whilst waiting" ??

·
Registered
695 Posts
Put mine down this week and apparantly I'm not the first.

£1500

No definitive comment on which engine V8 or V10. Heard rumours of both. Similarly nobody prepared to comment on when but given competition I think Audi may well buck their normal trend of waiting for 2/3 years into the model run before producing the RS version.

The question is "do I get into an S5 whilst waiting" ??
I would get on a list for the S5. Or better yet just pick one up. It appears you are in the UK so they are available currently for you. The RS5 will be availabke in 1 year at the earliest. So enjoy the S5 for 1 year then uprade to the RS5.

E

·
0 Posts
Put down a £500 deposit at the same time i ordered my S5. No.1 in the q :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts