Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
yes I do realize it is indeed a "fake" article. From my original post it may not seem that way.

·
Registered
198 Posts
No A/C or audio system in the bimmer seems pretty useless . . .

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
No A/C or audio system in the bimmer seems pretty useless . . .

Makes no difference if they have it or not. I'm not having one!:cool:

·
Registered
184 Posts
its a fake on insideline? thats doubtful no? heres the difference, the m3 csl is a racing car that is ment for nothing but that so daily driving is really not expected. the rs5 still has an amzing cabin plus all the trinkets that audi delivers and not to mention an amazingly strong engine. long story short, m3 for racing not daily driving and the rs5 is for both.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
'M3 CSL cancelled'

August 2008:

"BMW has shelved plans to produce a lighter and sharper CSL version of the E92 M3. CAR’s artist’s impression reveals how the rawest M3 of all was scheduled to look – with an arrival date of summer 2009.
The M3 CSL was supposed to have power uprated to between 450bhp and 470bhp with a corresponding drop in weight, down by 100kg thanks to wider use of flyweight materials. Cup tyres, new engine breathing and a carbonfibre airbox were due to complete the makeover.
But the bean counters at Munich have now canned the project, so they can concentrate on the faster versions of the company’s X-badged crossovers."

Read the full article at:http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Secret-new-cars/Search-Results/Spyshots/BMW-cancels-E92-M3-CSL/

·
Registered
178 Posts
I guess we must be dieing for any new info on RS5 - lately it's just been regurgitation of the same old article. Come on Audi, give us a shot of the wider fender at least to get us excited.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.