Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
to be fair i had a few screws left also, but in the end didnt give two monkeys where they were from, it might have been few off the original grille that weren't used on the aftermarket, in terms of warping i would say that will be purely because of the quality compared to the oem, as it was a huge difference in terms of sturdiness as well as the weight between the two, but since we havent paid £500 for the oem i think that can be overlooked :D
and i was really tempted to go for the silver, but with white the black one looks better whereas black and silver looks quite sophisticated imho

·
Registered
291 Posts
to be fair i had a few screws left also, but in the end didnt give two monkeys where they were from, it might have been few off the original grille that weren't used on the aftermarket, in terms of warping i would say that will be purely because of the quality compared to the oem, as it was a huge difference in terms of sturdiness as well as the weight between the two, but since we havent paid £500 for the oem i think that can be overlooked :D
and i was really tempted to go for the silver, but with white the black one looks better whereas black and silver looks quite sophisticated imho
I had a few left over too so must be normal

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah, I wasn't having a moan about it and I'm really pleased with how much better it looks than stock. I was just wondering if anybody else had had a similar experience with theirs. :)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Yeah, I wasn't having a moan about it and I'm really pleased with how much better it looks than stock. I was just wondering if anybody else had had a similar experience with theirs. :)
i know you wasnt, was just saying, and as said previously mine is probably similar to yours, but it will be only me who knows about it and to anyone else that would look spot on, i think exact same as yours and most likely just because of the sturdiness of it ;)

61 - 64 of 64 Posts