Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

Does anyone know the part number for the 2020 Sportback tailgate boot lid? Anyone got ETKA access? Carbon Black if its relevant

I've been an absolute whopper and backed my car into a wall mounted bike in garage... bikes fine. car boot is wrecked and whole lot needs replacing. 馃槶馃槶

I honestly am so pissed with myself right now I cannot believe it.

Registered
That whole "am an idiot" feeling is so horrid with nice cars...I kerbed my alloys on the way out of the garage :s really ruined new car day for me! I'm gonna write it up on my n00b build thread I'm just starting!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh man.. I've done exactly that too! Not in this car but my SQ5 had no more diamond cuts left cause I'd caught it on then stupid latches at the bottom of the garage door that stuck out for it to lock on to.

My Mrs called it today. The most damage I've ever done to any of my car's.... Has been in the garage. I told her I need a bigger garage. I'm waiting

Registered
Audi A5 3.0TDI 鈥09
As it so happens, I have access to partslink at the moment to get some part numbers myself.

Plugged in RS5 Sportback 2020 and got this for you.
P/N: 8W8 827 025 E
OEM Price: 拢701.12

If you鈥檙e going for a new lid from Audi you can give them your VIN and they will be able to confirm that is definitely the correct part.
Even if you鈥檙e going to look elsewhere not a bad idea to confirm with them anyway.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A good PDR will get that out seen them do a lot worse dings.
I hope so. It's in on Wednesday. I can get a replacement boot then that fits but that creates be a load of other work in paint matching, glass bonding etc and I'm not down down for that.

Thankfully the reversing camera and the light cover just popped straight out, no breaks

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As it so happens, I have access to partslink at the moment to get some part numbers myself.

Plugged in RS5 Sportback 2020 and got this for you.
P/N: 8W8 827 025 E
OEM Price: 拢701.12

If you鈥檙e going for a new lid from Audi you can give them your VIN and they will be able to confirm that is definitely the correct part.
Even if you鈥檙e going to look elsewhere not a bad idea to confirm with them anyway.
Perfect.. that's awesome. Thanks mate.

Administrator
Depends where you take it. I imaging Audi will say replace it. Whereas somewhere with some decent skills can get most if not all of that out. I did the same thing to my S3, although I reversed into a very sold fence. I took it to a classic car place (sadly he has retired now) and he re worked the metal and painted it. Superb job.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am indeed mate. Further vagoc.co.uk owner team too.
So since then I've had 2 S3s 3 S5 cabriolets, an SQ5 and now this RS5 SP .. I have no idea what's next tho now

1 - 13 of 13 Posts