Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
hmm not so sure about the styling on that, i guess its just standard S5 on the wings at the moment. front end look mega aggressive though

·
Registered
122 Posts
Great pics, but the S5 will do for me. I think the body kit sort of ruins the delicate beauty of the A5/S5, but it sure looks aggressive.

·
Registered
536 Posts
It looks kinda awkward to me. It should look better when released.

Anyways, this car is probobly the mule that the poster on Audizine.com saw, as he said that with the RS5 was an undisgused RS-TT, and if you look behind one of the pics of the RS5, you can see what seems to be an RS-TT, which looks amazing.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hmmmm.
Will reserve judgement until final press pics are released.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I dont know. The person writing the article seems to believe that the silver mirrors are an RS trait but they are not. S models have them as well.

So, the grill difference and the incorrect assumption about the mirrors have led them to jump to a conclusion which may or may not be correct.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Whatever that car is or isn't...those pohots are definitely scaled badly. They're all "squished" horizontally, making averything narrower than it should be. Really throws off the cars proportions, and makes the car look narrow in the rear shot, and short in the side shots.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I've been looking for a Vette Killer--get me one of those with the V10 and either turbocharged or supercharged. I love it!! Drop dead gorgeous, fast, and affordable (under $100k, I hope).

·
Registered
225 Posts
I suspect this is just a basic 'mule' using existing S5 body, the final version will have different body panels for sure, it does not look finsihed at the front...

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I suspect this is just a basic 'mule' using existing S5 body, the final version will have different body panels for sure, it does not look finsihed at the front...
Agree 100%

For example, notice there are no fog lights and also notice that the adaptive cruise control sensor is obstructed by the grating (which wouldn't fly in a production car).

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Its good enough for me, I will lose some of the love for 'Mufasa' when the RS5 arrives and will reluctantly have to change ( least that what I'm telling the missis ) already have my name down at the dealer..price will be the decisive factor though..

·
Registered
677 Posts
Its good enough for me, I will lose some of the love for 'Mufasa' when the RS5 arrives and will reluctantly have to change ( least that what I'm telling the missis ) already have my name down at the dealer..price will be the decisive factor though..
I have had my name down since I ordered the S5. I also agree with others this is a basic mule. New front end on standard S5 with engine package stuffed inside.

·
Registered
39 Posts
new rs5

cover issue of "car magazine" featuring red rs5 on cover. October issue saying V8 not V10 and saying finally something to beat M3. check it out.
front bumper looks amazing. maybe type in "car magazine" on google. cant wait for the issue to come out

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
cover issue of "car magazine" featuring red rs5 on cover. October issue saying V8 not V10 and saying finally something to beat M3. check it out.
front bumper looks amazing. maybe type in "car magazine" on google. cant wait for the issue to come out
There's already a thread on this. Will merge yours with that one.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts