Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
I saw something saying it should be around £53,000(anyone know what that is u.s.)(i know i could find a currency convertor but....this is easier?) lol

·
Registered
290 Posts
all i can say is F*CK THAT........i mean if you got the cash to buy that easilly go ahead-but i'll stick to the S5 for 30k less...........just my honest opinion

·
Registered
384 Posts
all i can say is F*CK THAT........i mean if you got the cash to buy that easilly go ahead-but i'll stick to the S5 for 30k less...........just my honest opinion
Not sure why you are saying that. The RS5 will be much more of a performance car than the S5 with supposedly an even more of an aggressive look. Audi is looking to compete with the M5/M6 market with the RS5.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Not sure why you are saying that. The RS5 will be much more of a performance car than the S5 with supposedly an even more of an aggressive look. Audi is looking to compete with the M5/M6 market with the RS5.
That's funny. Isn't the S5 already competitive with the M6? I mean, 0-60 is. Maybe nothing else......

·
Registered
290 Posts
at 30k premium, I'm just saying, I mean I'd love to have an rs5 but I think of the three a5/s5/rs5 the s5 is the best value

·
Registered
493 Posts
IMO RS5 with be competitor to M3/C63. BMW 5/6 Series are higher class than the A5/S5/RS5. Audi RS6 competes the M5 but there is no car that Audi can present that equals the M6.

·
Registered
384 Posts
IMO RS5 with be competitor to M3/C63. BMW 5/6 Series are higher class than the A5/S5/RS5. Audi RS6 competes the M5 but there is no car that Audi can present that equals the M6.

The 5 series is not higher than the S5. The RS5 will compete with the M6. Unfair to categorize when it hasn't come out, but we know performance wise it's going to kill the M6.

·
Registered
491 Posts
i think you should look at the price diff ebtween an a4 and a5 and then the rs4 with the rs5 and do the math receptively. that should give you a nice ballpark estimate. my guess would be somewhere between 80 -85k

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.