Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all just been lucky enough to be able to buy a rs5. its a 2015 and has DRC not shore if they all do as am new to the rs world . was just wondering if its possible to fit lowering springs to theses struts or will it through up faults ? thanks for any advice or help

·
Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
574 Posts
As long as it’s the springs and not the dampeners then you’ll have the full functionality of DRC. Once you remove the dampeners, then you’ll lose that altogether.

Also from previous posts, no fault codes.

Pics of the car would be brill!
~Alex

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Alex that's great news only had the car a month and two weeks of that it's been in the stealers, is a project car but hopfully be good once I get it how I want it
Screenshot_20210221_080109.jpg

·
Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
574 Posts
Thanks Alex that's great news only had the car a month and two weeks of that it's been in the stealers, is a project car but hopfully be good once I get it how I want it View attachment 179627 .
Always wanted to go for the RS5 but couldn’t couldn’t justify the fuel/ insurance/ service costs 😭

Maybe when I’m retired ! Hahahahahah 😂

Outstanding colour choice, I love the Daytona Grey! 🤤

~Alex

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am by no means an expert. I have DRC on my S5. If you are doing coilovers, there are a few that will fit the shocks. KW is one. The KW HAS (height adjustable springs) appear to be well liked and are less than 800.00 USD.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Thanks Alex that's great news only had the car a month and two weeks of that it's been in the stealers, is a project car but hopfully be good once I get it how I want it View attachment 179627 .
Welcome to the RS5 stable Scuby22. I do love the Daytona Grey. You’ve managed to bag yourself the last of the V8’s there with the 2015 model so look after and enjoy this one.
What’s its history? Why was it in the stealers for two weeks? What’s your plans for it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts