Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RS5 grill fitted and looking mean I used this video
which was useful apart from being for an A4 (there's hardly any decent videos for B9 A/S/RS 5's) there's 4 extra screws in the wheel arch behind the bottom corner of the light that is nearest to the grill and holding the grill itself, although I would suggest getting a hair dryer when loosening the clips to take off the old grill as they're a pig

Kind regards in SC.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Looks great mate. I bottled it and took mine to a bodyshop but same result - a much better looking S5. The original front looks awful IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: SC08 LAB

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks great mate. I bottled it and took mine to a bodyshop but same result - a much better looking S5. The original front looks awful IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I know what you mean and it weighs an actual ton

Kind regards in SC.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just reviving this thread as im about to take delivery of a 2018 s5 and want to change the grill. What suppliers do you recommend? I dont mind a replica version, but want the audi logo as some of them dont have it for copyright reasons.

Any links or supplies would be appreciated.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just reviving this thread as im about to take delivery of a 2018 s5 and want to change the grill. What suppliers do you recommend? I dont mind a replica version, but want the audi logo as some of them dont have it for copyright reasons.

Any links or supplies would be appreciated.
Freshmodsuk on Instagram, give him a msg and hey presto

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts