Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and it definitely looks like there are flared fenders in the front (can't really see the rear)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I go to the car show every year in Denver (for the past two years running). Last year was flipping boring. Nothing new. Same stuff. I did get to sit in an S6, however. Year before they wouldn't even let you sit in one.

Anyway, I'm going again this year so I'm looking forward to something beautiful from Audi.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I hope you are right, or..........it is the new A7 concept, see here

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
the one in the back is the s5 cab
given the proporions and the position of the mirror, I suspect that's a TT in the back.

...the main object though definately looks like a 5 and with those intakes and arches it MUST be the RS5. This is the first 'real' picture I've seen and now I'm getting excited! Although, if Audi are keeping it a secret, they could have disquised it better!

When does the show open?

:D:D:D

·
Registered
493 Posts
100% this is the RS5 :)
The hood is the same as the A5/S5. The intakes prove that the spy pictures we have seen are maybe the real RS5 and show how the car will look like. These are just my guesses so we only have to wait now.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Be sure to take a camera guys whoever is going to the show and hopefully we will get the first public pics of the RS5,bring it on :D

Curious like Ian when we will get this show on the road?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
given the proporions and the position of the mirror, I suspect that's a TT in the back.

Here is another shot...my guess, given the seemingly massive wheels and the sign above, would be the new R8, but it really is hard to tell. Hopefully we'll find out soon though!

sorry about the ad in the pic, I couldn't find one without it already embedded

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Here is another shot...my guess, given the seemingly massive wheels and the sign above, would be the new R8, but it really is hard to tell. Hopefully we'll find out soon though!

sorry about the ad in the pic, I couldn't find one without it already embedded

Looking to left of the pic, you can see the back of the car we suspected was the RS5... unfortunately, given the shape of this rear and the roofline, it's an A4 :( ...S4 or RS4?? ...maybe S4 Clubsport ot S4 DTM.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Audi's press conference is scheduled for 2:55-3:20pm Detroit time (about five minutes from now!)

If it's an S4 why is it covered up?

·
Registered
549 Posts
I really hope this isn't the same car we saw covered in the previous shots....

Having a closer inspection, you'll see there's a counter behind the covered car in the original pic and just the large 100 years sign n the S4 pics.

Fingers still crossed

·
Registered
145 Posts
any live video or blog ?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts