Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find any available at the moment, but wondered if anyone has heard that they will be available at some point. Granted it won't be great for the looks, but it would make it easier when heading off for a break, now we're carrying prams and cots, etc:eek:

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Risky,
I agree with Rab that they would completely ruin the look of the car, and they never do much for economy either, so don't leave them on any longer than you need to should you get some.

For info, the owner's manual specifically mentions roofbar mounting points, so I would assume that they'll be available (along with boot liner, rubber floor mats, mud flaps etc. that others have been hankering after) sometime later this year. I keep asking my dealer about accessories, but no information as yet.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Of course it would look fugly but it would allow you to get to, say, you holiday destination without cramming the car and then you could take it off and cruise in comfort.

Anyway if any finds someone making them, post it here :)

·
Registered
677 Posts
Risky,
I agree with Rab that they would completely ruin the look of the car, and they never do much for economy either, so don't leave them on any longer than you need to should you get some.

For info, the owner's manual specifically mentions roofbar mounting points, so I would assume that they'll be available (along with boot liner, rubber floor mats, mud flaps etc. that others have been hankering after) sometime later this year. I keep asking my dealer about accessories, but no information as yet.
I have front rubber mats in my car. They say A5 vs. the S5 I have. I have the rears on order.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts