Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone?

Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Richard and I just purchased a new 09 S5. It only had 44 miles.

I've been in Iraq the last 13 months and I used a pretty good chunk of my deployment money to put a down payment on the car. Probably not the most practical car but it's been worth every penny.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Congrats on the car, welcome back and thank you for your service. Now, we need to talk about this Roll Tide thing.......

Hook'em!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, Sorry man. I graduated from UA. Although I do think it will be interesting if OU loses and Texas makes it to the NC.

On a side note....I spent alot of time browsing the forum while I was in Iraq. Pretty good information. It was a lot of help considering this is my first Audi I've bought.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Haha, Sorry man. I graduated from UA. Although I do think it will be interesting if OU loses and Texas makes it to the NC.

On a side note....I spent alot of time browsing the forum while I was in Iraq. Pretty good information. It was a lot of help considering this is my first Audi I've bought.
I'm just joshin' ya. As a fan of college football, I watch the SEC games too. I'm usually rooting for Bama or Auburn. Although unlike a true SEC fan, I have no loyalties. Despite the implications of a Bama win on Texas's chances for a NC game, I will be wearing my Roll Tide shirt this weekend. Cheers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.