Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I ordered my A5 on Monday last week after trying to think of reasons not to for the past 3 weeks. I went to the audi dealership to look at one out of curiosity and becsue i was vaguely thinking of chnging my 18 month old Ford Focus (which ive put 60k miles on). A week later I took one for a test drive and by the time I'd done about 15 miles I knew I'd end up having one. So now I just have the 4 month wait... Roll on the 1st March!

Meteor Grey
Black Leather
Sat Nav
Electric Seats
Heated Seats
Cruise Control
Parking Sensors
Bluetooth
Anthracite Headlining
AND THE REALLY, REALLY COOL "Y" SPOKE WHEELS

BTW, as a practical matter, does anyone know of an insurance company who are good for young drivers who drive decent cars? I'm 22 and the best quote i could find on confused.com was a shade under 2 grand!!

Many thanks

Tim

·
Registered
373 Posts
Good luck with ya car Tim :)

Two Grand For Insurance :eek: then again 22 years old maybe not bad after all.

While we are on the topic i have been qouted £870 fully comprehensive with protected no claims from QouteLineDirect which is the cheapest so far and i am 34 years old with clean license.
If anyone knows any other cheap insurance sites for my S5 or Tims A5 i would love to hear ;)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Thanks Scotty i am sure Tim will be interested in that with his motor being a A5 ;)

Anyone with S5 around my age 34,be interested to know how much you are paying for insurance :rolleyes:

I need to get mine before end of this month as i collect my S5 early december and want the cheapest qoute possible.

Cheers

Dave.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
should i start a new forum somewhere else for everyone to discuss insurance. i know its somthign which gets relitivly less expencive as you get older, but it is somthing which we all have in common, and which in my experiance, everyone likes to b*tch about!

which catagory should it be lised under on the forums?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Wait until March?

Tim,
Interested to read you're waiting until March 1st, do you think it's worth the extra wait for the '08' plate?

Chris

PS. I found Privilege to be very competitive on my A3 3.2, big NCB but lots of points!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.