Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No No, freak I hit the back button and arghhhhh it just delete a lengthly story.

I will rewrite it tomorrow, some [email protected]$$ nearly ran me off the road and I needed to vent. Coming from Reston off 495 onto 395N

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey i knw audis are beautiful but can they be drivin hard?well what im really tryin to say i are the engines able to take a beating like an infiniti engine? thanks.

·
Registered
298 Posts
hey i knw audis are beautiful but can they be drivin hard?well what im really tryin to say i are the engines able to take a beating like an infiniti engine? thanks.
Umm, YES. Can you say LeMans? BTW this is off topic, start a new thread please.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You are not serious right? :) A beating like an Infiniti engine? Infiniti engines set the standards nowadays? I didn't know that... At least say Porsche or something else.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Dunno about the west, but here in the Middle East heat, Audis or as a matter of fact German cars arent really known for their reliability. Toyotas and Nissans surely do rule the roost in terms of reliability around here. Porsches... definitely not....

·
Registered
128 Posts
his point is perfectly valid. The Nissan's vq35 engine is very famous for its reliability and power. I think it received the engine of the year award for many years in a row.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts