Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Nice alloys I do like the double 7 spoke. I had these wheels on an A5 sportback and thought they really suited the car. I realise why you want to protect them. Looks like 20’s. Really easy kurbed with shallow tyres. Tbh not keen on the rim protectors but they have a purpose 👍

·
Registered
Audi S5 2011 V6
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice alloys I do like the double 7 spoke. I had these wheels on an A5 sportback and thought they really suited the car. I realise why you want to protect them. Looks like 20’s. Really easy kurbed with shallow tyres. Tbh not keen on the rim protectors but they have a purpose 👍
Hi Fergus,
You are right it doesn't need a protector but I thought to use it as for styling to catch with the red callipers. Trouble is deep sea blue colour and its so hard to find a matching colour to style it.
I thought the double 7 spoke doesn't go with the blue colour but then as I didn't to spend more yet so kept it as it is.
Which one do you own now?

·
Registered
Audi S5 2011 V6
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shuja, it’s a 15 plate RS5, absolutely adore the car, here’s my alloys, again I break out in a sweat each time I’m near a pavement or kerb.
Wow looking amazing those alloys top top and looked at your car as well it's a beauty for sure and well looked after. I wanted to get RS but eventually end up getting s5 due to fuel consumption 😆.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts