Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Audi A5 2.0TDI Quattro sportsback
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have and Audi A5ack from 2014 and want to upgrade my frontbumper to and RS5 look alike.

My problem is i have adaptive cruise control i have seen the rieger with hole in the grill for the radar sensor.

Anyone gave a upgrade frontbumper with adaptive cruise control and were have you bought it

Regards

Mads

Attachments

·
Read Only
115 Posts
I had the Rieger RS Bumper on my A5 2008,the Grills are the original ones which you have to modify,its in the instruction manual.

greets

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had the Rieger RS Bumper on my A5 2008,the Grills are the original ones which you have to modify,its in the instruction manual.

greets
Okay so air vents grill are OEM RS5?
Then i can buy the rieger RS5 look a like frontbumper and just find OEM air vents grill that fits to the adaptive cruise control.

·
Read Only
115 Posts
Thats right,I have done it so because the original ones are cheaper then the ones from Rieger,in the instructions there are Pics where you have to cut off div.holder if you use the orig. ones from Audi.

greets

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats right,I have done it so because the original ones are cheaper then the ones from Rieger,in the instructions there are Pics where you have to cut off div.holder if you use the orig. ones from Audi.

greets
Wow just the info i need to know thank you👍👍👍
Do you have OEM part number?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts