Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I've been contacted by the Rik (the guy who runs Rico Rally) who saw my car at Top Gear Live and wants it in this years rally alongside some other nice Audi's so I agreed to put the word out for anyone interested.

Cost is £895 per person (min of 2 people per car) but if we get 3 cars together it's £795.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Rico Rally is a 2000 mile road trip (24th - 29th June 2012) through some of the most beautiful scenery in Europe.

Leaving from the London Motor Museum – which houses a fantastic collection of over 200 classic and custom cars – on the 24th June the cars will set off on a fun fuelled 6 day journey taking in Le Mans, the Millau Bridge, Montpellier, Cannes / Nice / Monaco, Col de Turini, Route Napoleon and Lake Geneva.

The amazing route, on some of the worlds best roads, ends in Brussels with a party where you can re-live the adventure and enjoy plenty of FREE VIRU Beer! Returning to London the next day with memories that will last a lifetime.

Any vehicle can enter Rico Rally but the 2012 event is limited to 50 vehicles, so get yourself signed up now to ensure you don’t miss out on a week of petrol head heaven.

More info at Rico Rally : Sunday June 24th 2012 : A 6 Day European Road Trip for up to 50 Cars covering 2,000+ Miles

--------------------------------------------------------------

There's a max of 50 cars for this rally, £150 deposit and final balance due March 1st 2012.

Register your interest here.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Bah, sucks, won't likely be able to commit until too late :thumbsdown:

Share some pics when you get back Spinner, will have to settle for a bit of vicarious living this time I think :music-smiley-019:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts