Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I have a 2013 A5 Cabriolet. I'm trying to install front/rear cameras using the Carsgadet interface. My problem is with removing the trunk handle assembly. I'm having problems removing it. It's getting hung on the license plate lights housing and will not come out. I think they sent me the wrong handle/camera assembly so I thought I'll just tighten the handle et al for now and be good. I'm getting an error now that the license plate lights are not working.

So I guess the question is how do you remove those license plate lights so the rest of the assembly comes out? I'll need to replace the light assemblies too, I suppose. Or maybe have the code deleted...not sure. But either way, how do you remove those litle @$#%. My foul vocabulary failed to convince them to budge.

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Strange Bruce, sometimes works for me mate, I generally rely on ignorance plus brute force plus chosen words too. Sorry, no idea about the handle removal procedure, hopefully some handier fellows will offer some help soon, good luck!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts