Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...I actually agree, but there's worse... I just looked at the Hofele site... OMG they've made the S5 ugly!

See below...

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Heh, I remember there being a thread about this bodykit.

I just think the car is perfect without skirts/different bumpers. If I was Audi I'd be seriously pissed off, spending years developing the design, and then these so called 'tuners' come along and slap a load of bits of plastic on it in a week.

Just my opinion though :).

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heh, I remember there being a thread about this bodykit.

I just think the car is perfect without skirts/different bumpers. If I was Audi I'd be seriously pissed off, spending years developing the design, and then these so called 'tuners' come along and slap a load of bits of plastic on it in a week.

Just my opinion though :).
'
+1

...although it does need lowering from stock! (see my profile pic!)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Just another opinion, that white car, those wheels look like they were inspired by those plastic 70/80 BMX wheels lol.

...although it does need lowering from stock! (see my profile pic!)
Yeh i suppose, i think yours looks a bit too low in my opinion, doesnt that back wheel hit the body work. You must be blessed with no speed bumps in your area because where i live every street has them. I mainly drive country roads and B roads so going that low would ruin the ride i think. My current A4 has a pretty bad ride compared to my old golf, but it does corner incredibly well.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
S5: Milltek Cat-Back Exhaust, 1" H&R lowering, 15mm Spacers: phantom black | Black leather | Black headlining | Black B&O | Black Hill hold assist | Black tyres | Black Parking plus | Black Cruise and Black Storage Pack.
+1

as everyone seems to say, what ever it actually means

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
....ah

...I did search on Reiger, but got nothing back!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
....ah

Yeh had this problem daily, did searches for threads that I know for a fact exist but nothing comes back from the search. This is one of the reasons there are as many re-posts as there are.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
....ah

Well that would explain it. :) The correct spelling of the tuner's name is Rieger (as opposed to Reiger).

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Well that would explain it. :) The correct spelling of the tuner's name is Rieger (as opposed to Reiger).
'
Doh! TX... I wonder how I would get out of bed the right side without your help!! ;)

(no innuendo please peeps!)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
'
Doh! TX... I wonder how I would get out of bed the right side without your help!! ;)
I was going to suggest he roll you over and give a little nudge in the tush.....:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts